Date:      Fri, 8 Mar 2002 00:31:20 -0600
From:      "Victor R. Cardona" <vcardon@siue.edu>
To:        Nas B <nas_bk@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: assembly language

--T4sUOijqQbZv57TR

On Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 04:38:47PM +0000, Nas B wrote:
> I am a software Engineer that has come across assembly language and i nee=
d=20
> help on the topic, I am starting to learn the basics, and it is amazing h=
ow=20
> little help I am finding, please may you help me with the following progr=
ams=20
> exercises, for me to get a better understanding of the language:

Why does this sound so much like homework? Even if it isn't homework.
What does it have to do with FreeBSD? You didn't even mention which
architecture this was supposed to be written for (I am assuming x86). In
any case, try doing a google search. That should turn up something
helpful.

-v

--=20
Victor R. Cardona