Date:      Tue, 18 May 1999 08:50:44 +0100
From:      "InvictaNet Customer Support" <support@invicta.net>
To:        "Freebsd-Questions (E-mail)" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Lynx

Picky, Picky :-)
3.0-980520-SNAP
The reasons I have not upgraded are:
1. This one works perfectly.
2. Several scripts running on this machine will not work at all under later
versions running on other machines. (see other messages on this list about
adduser etc..)
3. Several ports running happily on this machine fail to compile on later
versions.
4. I am a firm believer in "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

I do not want to upgrade just for the sake of upgrading (it's bad enough
with windoze), all I want is to be able to run Lynx.

Martyn