Date:       Wed, 5 Apr 1995 09:49:00 -0400
From:      "bo (b.) xiao" <xiao@bnr.ca>
To:        tom@haven.uniserve.com
Cc:        bmk@dtr.com, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:    Re: SATAN ported??

In message "SATAN ported??", tom@haven.uniserve.com writes:

> On Tue, 4 Apr 1995 bmk@dtr.com wrote:
>

> > I'm going to have a go at porting perl5 tonight - I'll let everyone know
> > how it goes.
>
>   perl 5 doesn't need to be ported.  It compiles out of the box.

It does not in the gcc 2.6.3 days. My 0322snap complains non integer
array subscripts in .c file under ext brunch. There are a lot ST(0.)
over there. Move them to ST(0) fixes the problem but after a make
clean, you have to do it again. Any one knows where are the source
files I should be looking at?

Bo