Date:      Sat, 14 Oct 2000 21:58:56 +0200
From:      Gerhard Sittig <Gerhard.Sittig@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dynamic rc.firewall

On Sun, Oct 15, 2000 at 04:26 +1100, Darren Reed wrote:

> In some mail from Gerhard Sittig, sie said:
> >
> > Speaking of this:  I just filed a PR with the "preprocessor
> > for ipfilter rules" subject teaching ipfilter how to invoke a
> > preprocessor.  I would welcome comments and improvements on
> > this.
>
> PR# ?

It wasn't available when I wrote the above.  The "announcement"
and the initial gnats-submit message went out at the same time.
That's why I cited the subject, there's a query frontend at the
search subsection of FreeBSD's website.

And you will definitely learn about it.  The PR will be assigned
to you. :)  To forwarn you, it's bin/21989.  The confirmation
just dropped in.  And because I don't know about gnats turnaround
times, I will forward a copy to you via PM.  Feel free to
incorporate it into the "regular" ipfilter package.  And feel
free to announce flc as the most probably used $PP. :>

virtually yours   82D1 9B9C 01DC 4FB4 D7B4  61BE 3F49 4F77 72DE DA76
Gerhard Sittig   true | mail -s "get gpg key" Gerhard.Sittig@gmx.net