Date:      Tue, 29 Nov 2005 11:45:18 +0200
From:      Vlad GALU <vladgalu@gmail.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Current DRM for 6-STABLE

On 11/29/05, Eric Anholt <eta@lclark.edu> wrote:
[snip]

   It detected the X300 on my Dell Latitude D610:

-- cut here --
   drm0: <ATI Radeon X300> port 0xde00-0xdeff mem
0xd0000000-0xd7ffffff,0xdfdf0000-
0xdfdfffff irq 16 at device 0.0 on pci1
info: [drm] Initialized radeon 1.19.0 20050911
-- and here --

   I'm building xorg-server-snap right now, to see if it knows how to
cope with it. Will report later. One more issue: I had to remove the
savage module from the DRM Makefile so that it builds.

--
If it's there, and you can see it, it's real.
If it's not there, and you can see it, it's virtual.