Date:      Mon, 19 Nov 2007 22:31:01 +0530
From:      "shirley" <candywrappers124@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Link Exchange Request

Dear Webmaster,

Sub: Link Exchange Request

I found your great website, while searching for relevant link partners. =
We are very picky of whom we choose for a link exchange. We value your =
high quality website useful for our users and would like to ask you if =
you would be interested in exchanging links with our high quality theme =
relevant site.http://health.ncomn.com/
Details of my site are as follows:=20

please add my site at least page rank(2) page.

Title:  Natural hair remedies

your precious hair.

or alternatively, you can use the following HTML code for this text :
<!-- Link code starts -->
remedies</a></b> Perfect natural remedies are available for taking care =
of your precious hair.</p>

<!-- Link code ends -->

Your link will be added at: http://health.ncomn.com/

A positive response from you on this would be highly appreciated.

Hope to hear your soonest and positive reply..
=20
Have a nice day ahead :)

Thanks for your time

shirley