Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2006 21:39:21 +0200
From:      Nejc Skoberne <nejc@skoberne.net>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mysterious packet loss

--------------090605010109050908050601

It's me again,

> I'd be really glad to understand what is actually going on here.

Well, it's always like that: when you actually try to describe your problem
to other people, you get many ideas what the solution might be. :)

So, I figured out, that my WiFi provider here is doing some unhealthy filtering
to traffic, which is destined to ports >= 1100. This filtering causes actual
packet loss and that has absolutely nothing to do with pf.

This also explains why it's only me of "the remote guys" who has problems.

Well, sorry for bothering!

Bye,
Nejc

--------------090605010109050908050601--