Date:      Sun, 2 Feb 2014 12:05:09 +0000
From:      Andrew Turner <andrew@fubar.geek.nz>
To:        Michael Tuexen <tuexen@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: panic

On Fri, 31 Jan 2014 06:36:43 +0100
Michael Tuexen <tuexen@freebsd.org> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> while building the or xcb-util-renderutil-0.3.8 port I got
> panic: Undefined instruction in kernel.
> when running r261186 on a RPI-B. I could successfully build
> ports for cvs, subversion, git...

Can you get the opcodes in your kernel around 0xc048ec60. There are two
instructions that may be the problem and depending on which one you are
hitting it would indicate a different problem.

Also if possible can you get more of the kernel output from around the
panic. There are a few kernel printf calls that would narrow down what
is happening.

Andrew