Date:      Fri, 23 Nov 2001 11:35:56 -0800
From:      Jacob Rhoden <jacob@vicyouth.com>
To:        "Julian Morgan" <jmorgan@mitchells.com.au>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Apache and minimum server requirements

Hi,

For that I am quite sure you would have no problems running on a 486 with
16meg of ram unless you plan to do some heavy processing with like
php+mysql or something like that.

Regards,
Jacob Rhoden

At 11:03 AM 23/11/01 +1000, you wrote:
>      it is a personal web site - so there might be 20 hits per day max
>      I was thinking I could get away with a pentium 200 with 64MegRam
> (maybe 128

"As for me and my house, we       Jacob Rhoden
         will serve the Lord"                  jj@f3z.net
             (Joshua 24:15)                 0403 788 386