Date:      Thu, 05 Jul 2001 22:05:03 GMT
From:      "Peter Brezny" <peter@sysadmin-inc.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   simple mpd-netgraph quesiton

I've got mpd-netgraph configured to load multiple pptp configurations on
startup

default:
       load pptp1
       load pptp2
       load pptp3
       load pptp4
       load pptp5
       load pptp6

I just noticed today, however, this error message

Jul  5 17:59:23 slgw mpd: mpd: bundle "pptp" already exists
Jul  5 17:59:24 slgw last message repeated 4 times

So I went back into the configuration file...

My Question is, is it correct to have the new -i statement pointing to an
identical set of information for each pptp configuration? E.G.

pptp1:
       new -i ng0 pptp pptp

pptp2:
       new -i ng0 pptp pptp

OR, do I need to do something like this?

pptp1:
       new -i ng0 pptp pptp1

pptp2:
       new -i ng1 pptp pptp2