Date:      Mon, 8 Nov 1999 12:42:24 -0500 (EST)
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        khelekir@encomix.es (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?DavidL=E1zaro?=)
Cc:        Freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Threading support in FreeBSD

At the moment, there is some threading available with the mysql-client
package.

Heavy, heavy discussion is taking place up in freebsd-arch about the
design of the threads scheme.  Things are settling down somewhat, and
we should have a decision just as soon as the relevant developers read
the dozens of papers they need to.  ;)

Check the freebsd-arch archives for the grisly details.

==ml