Date:      Sun, 6 Sep 1998 21:25:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      David Kulp <dkulp@neomorphic.com>
To:        Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   my pccard changes

I have a very similar setup.  I had to add "insert" lines into each
pccard.conf.<location> for deleting old routes, setting a new
hostname, moving a new /etc/resolv.conf into place, and restarting
sendmail (I run sendmail so I can use fetchmail -- nice to have for a
mobile machine with multiple email accounts).  Of course the standard
ifconfig and default route lines are included, too.

cheers,
-david.

ps. If you use emacs for sending email, you also need to restart it.