Date:      Thu, 28 Sep 1995 20:13:24 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Ade Barkah <mbarkah@hemi.com>
To:        roberto@keltia.freenix.fr (Ollivier Robert)
Cc:        bde@zeta.org.au, pst@cisco.com, wollman@lcs.mit.edu, security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: are we affected?

> Vic Abell does not  have access to a 2.2-CURRENT  for now. Current versions
> should work  on 2.0, 2.0.5  and 2.1 (as  the VM didn't  change in 2.1 as in
> 2.2). I exchanged  a few mail with  him and a guy   who allowed to use  his
> 2.0.5 system to do the port about it.
>
> Vic is willing to do a port if he can maintain it (ie  can have a permanent
> account on the system).

Yes. I'm planning to put a -current machine this weekend, which
Vic will have access to. Barring major problems, that is. His
sources have had native support for 2.0.5 for awhile now (as
well as for all previous FreeBSD official releases.)

Regards,

-Ade
Inet: mbarkah@hemi.com - HEMISPHERE ONLINE - www: <http://hemi.com/>;