Date:      Sat, 19 May 2001 18:07:03 -0400
From:      "Michael P. Soulier" <msoulier@storm.ca>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: file completion

--E+IgQzR66AIOcbjA

On Sat, May 19, 2001 at 11:21:45PM +0200, Erik Trulsson wrote:
>=20
> /bin/sh doesn't have support for filename completion AFAIK.
> If you want that you can always use csh (actually tcsh) which is
> included in the base system or you can install some other shell which
> supports it, like bash or zsh, from the ports collection.

    Yeah, I think it would be bash, considering Tom Christiansen's paper on
the evils of csh. ;-)

    Thanks for the response.=20

    Mike

--=20
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>=20
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessari=
ly a
good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are going to land, and it could=
 be
dangerous sitting under them as they fly overhead." -- RFC 1925

--E+IgQzR66AIOcbjA

--E+IgQzR66AIOcbjA--