Date:      Fri, 03 May 2013 09:57:46 -0400
From:      Kris Moore <kris@pcbsd.org>
To:        Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl>
Cc:        Eitan Adler <lists@eitanadler.com>, Justin Edward Muniz <justin.muniz@maine.edu>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GSoC: PKGNG GUI Proposal Available for Review

On 05/03/2013 04:33, Wojciech Puchar wrote:
> good for today and future ladmins that cannot type a command.
>
> Any USEFUL proposals that add some real functionality?

Since this will enable more people to run FreeBSD that otherwise
wouldn't give it a second glance, I would say it is VERY useful. Not
everybody is born with innate knowledge of the command-line, sometimes
you have to give users tools which are intuitive before they can get
into the nitty gritty. (I.E. most people learn to drive a car and don't
have the time or desire to rebuild an engine)