Date:      Mon, 21 Feb 2000 10:49:47 -0600
From:      "Jeremy Falcon" <jeremy@intersurf.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   getting NIC to work

I'm kinda a rookie to the sys admin world in UNIX/Linux, and I just
installed 3.2 RELEASE (i386) on my UNIX box.  I hate the newbie feeling.
:o(  I intend to get "The Complete FreeBSD", I just have to pay bills first.

I'm trying to get my NIC to work, but I have no clue as where to begin.  I
believe it's a Delta Ethernet Adapter (model EGZ2094046) w/ an ISA bus.  I
haven't even found a place to specify IRQs and/or base addresses.  I was
running SuSE Linux on this box before and YaST pretty much took care of
everything, so on FreeBSD I'm lost.

I'm still using the default kernel on this machine if that helps.  Thanx for
any help.

Jeremy L. Falcon
"The One Who Said, 'The One Who Said...'."