Date:      Wed, 3 Mar 1999 14:17:09 -0600
From:      Chris Costello <chris@holly.dyndns.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Cc:        chris@calldei.com
Subject:   kld interface documented

   I've written manual pages for the kld interface with
plenty of info from Doug Rabson.  I've documented the
kldstat(), kldload(), kldunload(), kldfirstmod(), kldnext(),
and kldfind() calls.

   I uploaded a .tar.gz of the files to
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/klddocs.tar.gz.

   If, for some reason, they become unavailible, contact me,
and I will send them or make them availible from another FTP
site (but it's only on an ISDN...).

Thanks,
Chris M. Costello