Date:      Sun, 21 Apr 2002 17:47:33 -0700
From:      David Johnson <david@usermode.org>
To:        Will Andrews <will@csociety.org>, Will Andrews <will@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, kde@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [kde-freebsd] Re: cvs commit: ports/audio Makefile ports/chinese Makefile ports/deskutils Makefile ports/devel Makefile ports/editors Makefile ports/french Makefile ports/games Makefile ports/german Makefile ports/graphics Makefile ports/japanese Makefile ...

On Sunday 21 April 2002 04:54 pm, Will Andrews wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 21, 2002 at 04:47:50PM -0700, Will Andrews wrote:
> >   Log:
>
> And that's:
>
> 	281 files modified
> 	128 files removed
> 	65 files new
>
> Thanks to all.  Fixes submitted to me will be committed tomorrow.

I really appreciate your hard work. Thank you.

But I do have a few questions. This may be because I missed a memo :-)

What is qt-copy-3.0.3 and how does it differ from qt-x11-free-3.0.3?

Is QT_PREFIX supposed to be /usr/X11R6? It also looks like KDE3 is going to
be installed in /usr/local over the old KDE2. Is this correct? Wasn't the
plan to do "2) I can break hier(7) by installing in ${PREFIX}/kde${VER}"?

Finally, it doesn't look at libqt is going to be built, only libqt-mt. Is
this deliberate?

Thanks,

--
David Johnson