Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 1997 22:32:16 +0100
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@narnia.plutotech.com>
Cc:        Kachun Lee <kachun@zippo.com>, "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@plutotech.com>, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ahc crashes

Hi Justin !

On Thu, Mar 20, 1997 at 10:56:55AM -0700, Justin T. Gibbs wrote:
> I would suggest using AHC_TAGENABLE.  The non-tagged queueing stuff gets
> less testing by me since none of our systems use it here.  The motherboard
> for my "regression system" should be in today, so I'll start pounding the
> non-tagged case as soon as that machine is up.

Well, my machine still hangs and panics, if I use tagged command
queuing and try to make a dump to tape.

And btw...
I have switched to -current since a few days ...
My machine reboot's occasionally after 5-30 minutes ...
Sometimes page faults ...

Maybe some of my problems are hardware related ...
Hope I can get a new system soon ...

--
andreas@klemm.gtn.com         /\/\___      Wiechers & Partner Datentechnik GmbH
   Andreas Klemm          ___/\/\/         Support Unix -- andreas.klemm@wup.de