Date:      Wed, 28 Oct 1998 12:59:01 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Hallam Oaks <mlnn4@oaks.com.au>
Cc:        "hackers@FreeBSD.ORG" <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Multi-terabyte disk farm

If you're using the Kingston stuff I have but one bit of advice for you.

Do not integrate the drives, enclosures and carriers yourself.

Subtle and many are the ways you will shoot yourself in the foot
attempting to integrate them yourselves.

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | 78 280Z | 75 164E | 84 245DL | FreeBSD/NetBSD/Sprite/VMS |
| winter@jurai.net |      This Space For Rent     | ix86,sparc,m68k,pmax,vax  |