Date:      18 May 1999 14:28:34 -0000
From:      ryuson@263.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   My xmcd don't work

Hello:
     I use FreeBSD 3.0,I downloaded xmcd bin,have some troubles with
xmcd:
     When I type "/dev/wcd0c" to configure device,xmcd display:
/dev/wcd0c is invalid device.Why? I had configured my kernel to
support IDE CD-ROM.So,I have to type "/dev/rcd0c" to configure device.
I selected FreeBSD "ioctl method",and succeed in installing.
     When I use xmcd,I had put an audio CD in drive,but xmcd display:
no disc.Why?
     I can't use xmcd?What can I do?
     Thank you very much for your reply.
Ryuson