Date:      Mon, 9 Oct 2000 22:18:27 +0200
From:      Viktors Rotanovs <Viktors@Rotanovs.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   slightly OT

Hi,

maybe not exact mailing list for the question, but I guess
you know the answer :)

What is the best procedure for upgrading _remotely_
_production_ 3.2 server to 4.1.1? When I tried this
thing last time, it was almost OK except that I was unable
to reboot with new /sbin/reboot - "Invalid system call".

Now the problem is that network card uses non-default
port/irq, so I should do userconfig remotely somehow (or
it's safer to just put pre-compiled 4.1.1 kernel?)

--
Best Wishes,
Viktors Rotanovs