Date:      Sun, 31 Mar 2002 20:28:30 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris Pepper <pepper@mail.rockefeller.edu>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   docs/36604: FYI: Mac Toast and Disk Copy burn ISOs

>Number:         36604
>Category:       docs
>Synopsis:       FYI: Mac Toast and Disk Copy burn ISOs
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
<ftp://releng4.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/ISO-IMAGES/README.TXT>; says:

Windows/Mac users:  These are standard ISO images!  Most windows burner
software packages will deal with them just fine without having to change
them in any way.

Users of other operating systems will have to locate the appropriate
tools for writing these kinds of images to the CDR drive.

	Most Mac burning software will work too -- specifically, I know Toast 4 & 5, and Apple's Disk Copy for Mac OS X will burn ISOs.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
Change

"Windows/Mac users:  These are standard ISO images!  Most windows burner
software packages will deal with them just fine without having to change
them in any way."
"Windows/Mac users:  These are standard ISO images!  Most Windows and Mac burner