Date:      Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:52:33 +0200
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        Colin Percival <cperciva@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [FreeBSD-Announce] FreeBSD 4.11-RELEASE is now available

--zYM0uCDKw75PZbzx

On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 05:11:03PM +0000, Colin Percival wrote:
> Ken Smith wrote:
> >The Release Engineering Team is happy to announce the availability
> >of FreeBSD 4.11-RELEASE, the latest release of the FreeBSD Legacy
> >development branch...
>=20
> Just in case anyone is wondering why FreeBSD Update isn't working on
> FreeBSD 4.11 yet: My D.Phil thesis defence is tomorrow...

Ahh...  Best of luck, then!  Sometimes being lucky is better than being
prepared ;)

[snip]
> ...there aren't going to be any security advisories released for
> FreeBSD 4.11 in the next few days

Promise?  Scout's honor? :P

G'luck,
Peter

--=20
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@cnsys.bg    roam@FreeBSD.org
When you are not looking at it, this sentence is in Spanish.

--zYM0uCDKw75PZbzx

--zYM0uCDKw75PZbzx--