Date:      Sun, 16 Dec 2001 12:28:54 -0600
From:      Joe Halpin <joe.halpin@attbi.com>
To:        "standards@FreeBSD.ORG" <standards@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: at utility and time format

I just realized that my last question contains an inaccuracy. I probably
should confess that I normally work on a Linux box, and telnet into my
FreeBSD machine. When I made the comment about what FreeBSD's touch
requires, I was reading the man page in the wrong window, so I got the
Linux man page by mistake. Sorry.

However, I'm still wondering about this. Given that atrun only gets
called every five minutes, what's the point of trying to support
seconds?

On the other hand, the current version of at doesn't allow for a year
specification either, so I'll still have to work that in. I'm trying to
get a better understanding of how that all works, but I'd appreciate
opinions about whether I need to work seconds into the mix somehow.

Thanks

Joe