Date:      Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:35:38 +0100
From:      Bartosz Giza <gizmen@blurp.pl>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   redirecting connections based on probability

Hi,

I have to do such a thing like redirecting connections to port 80 based on
probability. For example i need to redirect 10% requests to my web server and
other 90% of requests should go to the original location.

I know that pf has probability feature but there is no probability option for
rdr rules. I have tryied couple of methods that could work but they didn't :(

The problem is that rdr rules works on incoming packets so i can't use them
dirrectly because i don't want to redirect all packets to different location.

Could somebody tell me is such a thing possible in pf ? If yes please point me
how is that possible.
Very thanks