Date:      Fri, 2 Jun 2006 01:31:19 +0200
From:      "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-hubs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FYI: doc packages gone from ftp mirrors

--ExXT7PjY8AI4Hyfa

Hey,

Long ago (probably a year or so) I threatened to nuke the doc packages
=66rom the FTP sites (pub/FreeBSD/doc/packages), since they are not very
useful.  Back then I didn't get any objections.

Last week I finally got around to actually doing this.  This means
that there are now ~500MB less to sync for all the mirrors each week
under pub/FreeBSD/doc.

Note that the packages has been sort of broken for a while where they
tried to intall to /local0 instead of /usr/doc.

--=20
Simon L. Nielsen

--ExXT7PjY8AI4Hyfa

--ExXT7PjY8AI4Hyfa--