Date:      Sun, 30 Aug 2009 21:43:00 -0700
From:      "Anthony Speciale Jr." <invite@eventbrite.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Anthony Speciale Jr. invites you to FREE - Wealth Building Through Business Ownership & Real Estate Investing Seminar (Sep 09, 2009)

------------------------------
Event Summary:
------------------------------

Event: FREE - Wealth Building Through Business Ownership & Real Estate Investing Seminar
Date: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 from 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (ET)
Location: American School of Business194 Rt. 46 E.  -  2nd FloorFairfield, NJ 07004

------------------------------
Event Details:
------------------------------

If you've received
this email, then you and a guest have been invited to a FREE, Wealth
Building Through Business Ownership & Real Estate Investing
Seminar.  Presented to you by the Top 2 most recognized and highly
respected Real Estate Education Schools in NJ, "The American School of
Business" and "The American Real Estate Investors Institute".  Please
join us as we lead you down the path of how the top 1% of wealthy
people in this country during this economy are building an unbelievable
 amount of WEALTH!  We can help novice entrepreneurs
get started and seasoned investors bring their portfolios and profits
to new heights!!!

Do You Want To Increase Your Income?
Do You Want To Retire Younger & Wealthier?
Are You Recession Proof?
Are You Ready To Take Advantage Of This Economy And Turn It Into The Most Lucrative Business Opportunity Of Your Life???

Please be my special guest at our FREE
Wealth Building Through Business Ownership & Real Estate Investing
Seminar. We'll be conducting a 2 hour presentation on how you can very
easily become the next millionaire in this Real Estate market.
We Look Forward
 To Seeing You

Yours in Success,

Anthony Speciale Jr., Pres.
The Speciale Group, LLC.
Property4Income@gmail.com
862-812-2538
* PLEASE SEE OTHER EVENTS HOSTED BY THE SPECIALE GROUP *

Register Online:

More information and online registration are available here:
http://www.eventbrite.com/event/417313195/eivte/?invite=MTkxMDg5L2dub21lQGZyZWVic2Qub3JnLzE%3D%0A&utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=invite

Collect event fees online with Eventbrite
http://www.eventbrite.com