Date:      Tue, 24 Aug 2004 00:36:41 +0200
From:      Marco Trentini <mark@remotelab.org>
To:        michael johnson <ahze@ahze.net>
Cc:        danfe@regency.nsu.ru
Subject:   Re: nvidia-driver question

On Tue, Aug 17, 2004 at 07:26:53PM -0400, michael johnson wrote:
> Hi,
> 	I have a question about x11/nvidia-driver, what are the
> advantages/disadvantages of using WITHOUT_LINUX?

In the past I did some benchmarks about this question and the
results have been essentially the same with or without linux
compatibility.

Of course without linux compatibility you can't benefit
nvidia-driver with ludic linux-applications.

--
Marco Trentini                mark@remotelab.org
http://www.remotelab.org/