Date:      Fri, 21 Aug 2015 14:14:43 +0200
From:      Matthew Rezny <matthew@reztek.cz>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Cc:        wiz@netbsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD/DragonFly patches for xf86-video-ati, xf86-input-mouse, and xf86-video-intel

What's all that FREEBSD_USB define mess? That is significantly differen=
t than=20
what is currently in FreeBSD ports. I concur with Peter Hutterer, the c=
hanges=20
aren't OS specific. A few months ago I updated xf86-input-mouse and sim=
plified=20
some of the ifdef mess we had accumulated in patches. Please try the pa=
tches=20
currently in ports as-is with PkgSrc. They should be good to go upstrea=
m.

Michel D=E4nzer had a good point about using xf86LoadKernelModule or dr=
mOpen in=20
xf86-video-ati. We should follow convention where possible in our patch=
es.