Date:      Sat, 20 Apr 2002 15:04:52 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Marco Beishuizen <mbeis@wxs.nl>
Subject:   palm m515 synchronising

Hi,

I recently bought a Palm m515. It works great but I would like to use
it with FreeBSD. I also bought a serial connector, because USB doesn't
seem to work very well with unix. I tried programs like Coldsync and
J-Pilot but they don't connect to my Palm at all.

Does any one know how I can connect and synchronise a Palm with
FreeBSD?

Thanks in advance,

Marco

--
In Denver it is unlawful to lend your vacuum cleaner to your next-door
neighbor.