Date:      Sun, 15 Feb 1998 20:55:10 +0100
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        Ian Freislich <iang@iafrica.com>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Audio using haupauge wintv card

On Sun, Feb 15, 1998 at 09:44:19AM -0800, Amancio Hasty wrote:
> Well, we have to get the specs for the tuner and the mps unit.

I have specs for the MSP unit lying by the side of my computer.  I
believe I originally downloaded them from http://www.intermetall.de/

I don't have time to write a driver for the chip at the moment; I'll
try to find time in two weeks time (but I really ought to be helping
Brian with the multilink stuff, too, and I have some i4b hacking I've
promised to do, and my girlfriend is coming visiting next week, so I
really can't say when I'll have time).

Eivind.