Date:      Sun, 16 Nov 1997 04:21:04 -0800
From:      Jonathan Mini <mini@d198-232.uoregon.edu>
To:        jkh@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        sos@FreeBSD.dk, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VESA VBE 1.2 and 2.0 library

Jordan K. Hubbard <jkh@jkh.cdrom.com> stands accused of saying:
> By the way, do you *want* commit privileges?  I think it
> could be easily arranged.

  Commit privileges would be helpful, although not a requirement by any means.
It really depends on how you want me to contribute my work.

(Aside from the fact that it would be cool to have commit privleges)

> And greetings from Comdex, everyone.  Gawd, I don't want to see what
> my calling card bill is going to look like when I get back - I'm
> calling back home to California from my hotel room in order to send
> this email. :-)

  I know the feeling. ;)

--
Jonathan Mini 					Ingenious Productions
Software Development				P.O. Box 5693,

 "A child of five could understand this! Quick -- Fetch me a child of five."