Date:      Tue, 4 Nov 1997 00:33:03 -0500
From:      Mark Mayo <mark@vmunix.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, Gary Kendall <gdk@ccomp.inode.COM>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mv /usr/src/games /dev/null - any objections?

On Mon, Nov 03, 1997 at 07:06:35PM -0800, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> > If nobody else comes up, I'll do it, as long as the traffic isn't too
> > much (I'm on a 33.6 kb/s link).
>
> I honestly hope we can do better than that. :-)

Well, I'll hold it. I'm in Canada, which ought to be enough to keep
a few nastygrams at bay.... maybe... :-)

So, if you decide to make the games into a bundle, let me know and
I'll stick it on my FTP/WWW server. It's 5MBit/s ATM link right now...
I'll have the site for at least another 1.5 years. If that's too
short term, someone else will have to step up.

cya,
-Mark

> 					Jordan

 Mark Mayo		  				mark@vmunix.com
 RingZero Comp.  	  		    http://www.vmunix.com/mark

	 finger mark@vmunix.com for my PGP key and GCS code
Win95/NT - 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to
an an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor,
written by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.  -UGU