Date:      Fri, 23 Nov 2001 11:22:54 +0700
From:      John Indra <john@office.naver.co.id>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Running Java applets with Mozilla

Hi...

Has anyone managed to run Java applets with Mozilla?

I am running -CURRENT and using Mozilla 0.9.6 compiled from ports.
I have run the automatic installation of the JRE, but suddenly after Mozilla
had finished downloading the file needed, and extracted the file, it
crashed.

If anyone manages to get Mozilla to run Java applets, can you shed the light
to me?

tq

/john
"I go, I fight, and I win!"