Date:      Wed, 24 Jul 1996 16:23:26 +1000 (EST)
From:      Gary Roberts <gdr@ajax.wcs.uq.edu.au>
To:        dg@root.com
Cc:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mirror maintainers - please check your 2.1.5-RELEASE directory!

David Greenman writes:

>    I'll take care of this. Thanks for pointing it out. The problem is caused
> by the supfile being out of date on wcarchive.

Thanks very much.  I appreciate it as I'll be able to ftp the missing bits
and fix my tree up once and for all.  Maybe it might be worth announcing
more publically, that anyone who has obtained the CVS tree from wcarchive
or one of its mirrors in the last three months will not have a complete tree.

Cheers,
--
Gary Roberts  (gdr@wcs.uq.edu.au) (Ph +617 3844 0400  Fax +617 3844 0444)
4th Floor, South Bank House, 234 Grey St, South Bank  QLD 4101  Australia.