Date:      Wed, 24 May 2000 17:29:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Scott Flatman <sf@aracnet.com>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        obrien@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org, Maxim Sobolev <SoboMax@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: kernel compile error

Just finished up a buildworld/installworld to try and get the
freshest binutil bits. Worked out fine. I supped around 22:15 UTC.

Upon making a kernel I'm getting a different error. This time a header
is missing or misplaced? Here's the error:

===> ipfilter
cc -O -pipe -DIPFILTER_LKM -DIPFILTER_LOG  -D_KERNEL -Wall
-Wredundant-decls -Wnested-externs -Wstrict-prototypes
-Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Winline -Wcast-qual
-fformat-extensions -ansi -DKLD_MODULE -nostdinc -I-  -I. -I@
-I@/../include  -mpreferred-stack-boundary=2 -c
/u2/src/sys/modules/ipfilter/../../netinet/ip_log.c
/u2/src/sys/modules/ipfilter/../../netinet/ip_log.c:24: osreldate.h: No
such file or directory
In file included from
/u2/src/sys/modules/ipfilter/../../netinet/ip_log.c:107:
@/netinet/ip_fil.h:534: warning: redundant redeclaration of `send_reset'
in same scope
@/netinet/ip_fil.h:511: warning: previous declaration of `send_reset'
@/netinet/ip_fil.h:535: warning: redundant redeclaration of