Date:      Mon, 19 Feb 2001 01:06:06 -0500
From:      Coleman Kane <cokane@micro.ti.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Voodoo Graphics

--qDbXVdCdHGoSgWSk

I would really like to verify whether or not my 3dfx driver works properly
with the older Voodoo Graphics cards. Would it be possible for someone with
-CURRENT to test this out for me, or anyone to loan me one of these cards for
testing. I'd just like to clase that up and make sure it works for -stable.

Thanks,
Coleman Kane

--qDbXVdCdHGoSgWSk

--qDbXVdCdHGoSgWSk--