Date:      Sat, 15 Jun 1996 14:12:47 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD-current users)
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, davidg@Root.COM, bde@zeta.org.au (Bruce Evans)
Subject:   Re: 6/14/96 kernel won't boot

As David Greenman wrote:

> >> scprobe: keyboard RESET failed (result = 0xfa)
> >
> >Grr.  It seems practically _everyone's_ keyboard does this now.  Is
> >anyone even thinking about fixing this? :-( ache, phk and sos were the
> >last to touch it.
>
>    Joerg was the one who broke it, however.

...but Bruce did a good job in timing several keyboards.  I was hoping
for him...  Bruce, should i bump the loop timeout to the latest values
you've been mailing me?  Shouldn't we better bump all these
DELAY(10)'s (perhaps they are the initial source of the evil i've been
fixing in rev 1.148)?.

--
cheers, J"org