Date:      Wed, 3 Oct 2001 21:51:14 +0200
From:      Peter Simons <simons@cryp.to>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Does i4b support the new AVM!Fritz card?

Hi,

I recently bought an AVM!Fritz card for the PCI bus. The card says
"version 2.0" and I had some serious trouble getting it to work under
Linux with anything but the latest kernel. Now I wonder whether i4b
supports it, so that I would be able to use it in my BSD box rather
than using the beta kernel on my Linux box. Any comments are highly
appreciated.

Please Cc your answer directly to me because I am not subscribed to
this list.

Thanks!

        -peter