Date:      Sun, 10 Dec 2000 17:49:05 +0100
From:      Cliff Sarginson <cliff@raggedclown.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Root and the C Shell

Hello,
A simple question, I loathe and detest the C shell.
Will anything break if I change root's login shell to
be something (anything!) other than csh ?

I wouldnt imagine it would cause a problem.
If it does that is a negative point for FreeBSD
in my view. Then it will make friends with
the second negative point I have over FreeBSD ..
it's appaling mis-use of /usr/local .. mmm.. local means
errm local !

Apart from that FreeBSd gets lots of positives except... (to be continued)

Cliff