Date:      Thu, 30 Jul 2015 09:01:32 -0400
From:      Paul Pathiakis <pathiaki2@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Virtualization on FreeBSD

On 07/30/2015 08:29, William A. Mahaffey III wrote:
> On 07/30/15 07:11, Paul Pathiakis via freebsd-questions wrote:
>> Agreed. I just recently (earlier this week) installed VBox on 2
>> machines, it works just fine. *shrug*
>>
>> However, moving on, have you looked at jails?
>>
>> I have over 20 jails running on a single 6 core CPU machine and
>> everything is smooth and nice. :-)
>>
>> P.
>

> Can jails run non-native guests/VM's (M$FT, for example) ? I thought I
> saw something about this online a while back, but haven't been able to
> re-acquire it .... I'm on 9.3R-p20, BTW ....

Most everything I've run is FreeBSD now.  However, I did get a Debian
machine running according the documents (Article?).

https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/install-debian-gnu-linux-using-debootstrap-on-a-freebsd-jail-with-zfs.41470/

Also:

https://wiki.freebsd.org/Jails

I believe that I also got a CentOS 6.0 to run.  Here's an article using
CBSD:

http://www.bsdstore.ru/en/jdescr/centos_details.html