Date:      Tue, 18 May 1999 10:30:16 -0700
From:      Emmanuel Gravel <chemtechweb@psn.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dual boot FreeBSD/Linux

I recently installed Linux on the second HD of a FBSD 2.2.7 system.
Both use their whole HD. I installed Lilo in the MBR, which I realize
now was probably a mistake since I can't boot FBSD anymore (I already
looked at the faq and the suggestion didn't work).  I think that I blew
the boot blocks out.  The system is full IDE, wd1 is FreeBSD, wd2 is
the CD-Rom and wd3 is Linux.  Considering this setup, what should I do
to get FreeBSD up and running again?  I know everything is there since
I've been able to mount all slices from Linux.  Also, this system
doesn't have a floppy, but it can boot from CD-Rom.

Thanks!