Date:      Sun, 7 Oct 2001 15:17:36 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Evan Sarmiento <evms@cs.bu.edu>
To:        tenebrae_BSD@niceboots.com, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and Active Directory

Tenebrae,

I have indeed taken it to his superior, which is the Systems
Analyist for Boston University. The Systems Analyist
said he would have a chat with my school's technology coordinator
about the situation, but said that this should
not be happening.

Hopefully, by the end of the week, I will be able to
use my laptop on the network.

Thanks,
Evan