Date:      Mon, 24 Jun 2013 18:54:04 -0400
From:      Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   headerless guest under bhyve

How do I make it so I do not need to allocate a xterm to being the
console for a bhyve guest? (so far I have not been able to make it so
I can break the connection to the console and the guest doesn't crash)

Related question when using vmrun.sh it seems like the vtnet on the
guest becomes unusable after reboot of the guest (rebooting the host
is the only solution I can find) is there a work around for this? (I
tried toggling the state of if_tap and if_bridge)