Date:      Tue, 28 Jan 2003 15:54:26 -0600
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        Paladdin <guardame_el_secreto@yahoo.es>
Cc:        bsd-advocacy@daemonnews.org, "'freebsd-advocacy'" <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [bsd-advocacy] Hi there!

Hi Daniel!  I'd like to see a spanish version of all the advocacy
materials.. Since this is kind of the "new beginning" of the -advocacy
campaign, I'd like to ask you to hang out in the email lists and keep a
close eye for the next two weeks.

Thanks for the translation offer - it would be a great addition to the
FreeBSD advocacy project.

Eric