Date:      Sat, 16 Mar 2002 18:19:18 +0000
From:      bobb@redbrick.dcu.ie
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsd.css is missing from places on www.FreeBSD.org

Hi, just thought I would bring this to your attention as it has been like
this for about 2 days that I am aware of.

The "freebsd.css" file seems to be missing from the server in places.

http://www.FreeBSD.org/search/search.html is looking for
http://www.FreeBSD.org/search/freebsd.css which it cannot find and
giving a 404 error.

Other places....
/docproj/who.html for /docproj/freebsd.css
/security/index.html for /security/freebsd/css
/news/status/status.html for /news/status/freebsd.css
/news/index.html for /news/freebsd.css
/releases/4.5R/announce.html for /releases/4.5R/freebsd.css
/copyright/index.html for /copyright/freebsd.css
/ports/index.html for /ports/freebsd.css

And possibly others that I didn't come accross.

- bobb

--
Mr. Rogers could explain shoe-tying and make it seem like the coolest
thing in the world. He was our Uncle and older brother. He told us we