Date:      Mon, 21 Feb 2000 09:45:59 -0500
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@picus.com>
To:        "Matt Heckaman" <matt@ARPA.MAIL.NET>, "Ryan Thompson" <freebsd@sasknow.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD-ISP" <isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Database software.

Matt,

You can use Access to link the tables through the MyODBC driver, and have
all the bells and whistles you have now, but without the nasty jet db
backend.  I've got a few databases that I've done like this.

A better option, might be to use PHP to build a web front end.  This has the
flexability that you don't need any client software other than a web
browser.  You could even manage your database from one of those nifty new
cell phones that come bundled with a browser :)

-Troy