Date:      Fri, 29 Mar 2002 02:14:22 -0500
From:      Max Shron <generic@vh.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   md_image

-hackers,

    For the past few days, I've been reading everything I can on md,
mfs, etc., and I am still unable to figure out exactly what comprimises
(and how to constitute) an md_image. I have a nice, 5 megabyte /root and
/etc I'd like to place into an md_image so that I can use it as a root
device for a bootable CD.  I can glean nothing from the source code
despite several attempts, I'm either too inept or not looking in the
right places, or both. Either way, I'd appreciate some assistance. Thank
you.

    -Max Shron