Date:      Sat, 06 Apr 2002 23:47:19 -0500
From:      "J. Blask" <argon@massnet1.net>
To:        obrien@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: Sather-1.2.1

Dear FreeBSD Sather Port Maintainer:

  I am running FreeBSD 4.5 on an i386 machine.

  When I build and install the Sather port, it installs the runtime
modules and the documentation OK, but does not install the libraries,
the  code browser, or any other modules.

Despite reading the documentation and setting the environment variables
as the writers suggest, I still cannot get a
complete installation.

  I could probably fiddle around with installing things manually, but
then they would not get mentioned in the package mgr.
and get deinstalled when the next release comes around.  I am also not
sure exactly where to put things, as I am new
to FreeBSD.

  I would appreciate any advice or patches you could give at this point.

  Sincerely,
==Joe Blask==